Ready to make a change? Come join our growing transit-focused firm! We offer the flexibility to work remote as well as overtime pay. We reward those that work hard and make a significant contribution to our organization.
- Must hold a professional engineering license in the State of California and have a minimum of five years of experience.
- Proven track record of leading and managing projects.
- Proficient in Bentley OpenRail and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Wide knowledge of standards, principles and practices of civil engineering.
Job duties include:
- Transportation design, especially railroad and transit facility design;
- Preparation of final construction drawings and specifications;
- Grading and drainage design;
- Utility sizing and design, including for storm drain, sanitary sewer and water systems;
- Advanced hydrologic and hydraulic analyses (beyond rational method);
- Interface with permit agencies and securing permit approvals;
- Technical report writing, including design memoranda and special study reports;
- Management of sub-consultants of varying disciplines;
- Lead, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of Staff.
- Management of projects through construction, including: field visits and contractor interface, RFI response and preparation of construction field directives.
If you’re willing to work hard, are looking for a dynamic pace with frequent client contact and want a firm where your performance will drive your rewards, then this position is for you! Please submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Benefits include: company-paid medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurance, participation in the 401K plan with significant employer contribution, generous bonuses, and the accrual of 2.5 weeks’ vacation annually. Starting salary varies based on your skill level and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year